Guided tours for students to visit Peggy Guggenheim's house and discover its history and the works of art in the collection.
Guided tours are available to explore the works of art of the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, the Hannelore B. and Rudolph B. Schulhof Collection, and the sculptures on view in the Nasher Sculpture Garden.
Tours of the temporary exhibition on view are available upon request.
Personalized tours are available upon request.
Tours can be booked daily 10 am–4:30 pm, except on Tuesdays (closing day of the museum).
Guided tour of the temporary exhibition: 95€
Guided tour of the permanent collection and the temporary exhibition: 135€
- Tours in various languages are available upon request.
- Tours are for groups of maximum 20 persons.
- Advance booking for groups is mandatory.
- The cost of the tour does not include the entrance ticket to the museum.
- One chaperone each for every 15 persons enters for free.
A personalized tour of the Peggy Guggenheim Collection and the Hannelore B. and Rudolph B. Schulhof Collection is provided by Acoustiguide, available at the museum ticket office.
Languages available: Italian / English / French / German / Spanish.