Guided tours for students to visit Peggy Guggenheim's house, to discover its history and the works of its collection.
The Peggy Guggenheim Collection offers guided tours before the museum opens to the public to explore the works of art of the permanent collection, the Hannelore B. and Rudolph B. Schulhof Collection, and the sculptures on view in the Nasher Sculpture Garden.
- Guided tours are offered 9–10 a.m. daily but for Tuesdays (closing day).
- A maximum of three groups can be accommodated, each of a minimum of 5 to a maximum of 8 visitors.
- Tours last one hour.
- Tours start at 9, 9:15, and 9:30 am. Timed entrance allows access to the museum in accordance with current Covid-19 regulations.
- Guided tours are available in various languages based on the availability of the educators
COSTS AND RESERVATIONS:
- Tours for a group of 5 persons cost € 167, for 6 persons € 182; for 7 persons € 197; for 8 persons € 212. Costs include admission and guide.
- Payment is required upon confirmation of the visit and is restricted to bank transfers or credit cards.
- Guided tours must be booked at least 4 working days in advance.
- To schedule a tour please write to firstname.lastname@example.org