Guided tours for students to visit Peggy Guggenheim's house, to discover its history and the works of its collection.
The Peggy Guggenheim Collection offers guided tours before the museum opens to the public to explore the works of art of the permanent collection, the Hannelore B. and Rudolph B. Schulhof Collection, the sculptures on view in the Nasher Sculpture Garden, and the works in the temporary exhibition.
- Guided tours are offered 9–10 a.m. daily but for Tuesdays (closing day).
- In order to avoid gatherings, toured visits of any kind (with or without a hired guide) are not allowed in the exhibition galleries during opening hours. This is due to the limited size of the galleries.
- A maximum of three groups can be accommodated, each of a minimum of 5 to a maximum of 8 visitors.
- Tours last one hour.
- Tours start at 9, 9:15, and 9:30 am. Timed entrance allows access to the museum in accordance with current Covid-19 regulations.
- Guided tours are available in various languages based on the availability of the educators
COSTS AND RESERVATIONS:
- Tours for a group of 5 persons cost € 167, for 6 persons € 182; for 7 persons € 197; for 8 persons € 212. Costs include admission and guide.
- Payment is required upon confirmation of the visit and is restricted to bank transfers or credit cards.
- Guided tours must be booked at least 4 working days in advance.
- To schedule a tour please write to email@example.com