Guided tours for students to visit Peggy Guggenheim's house, to discover its history and the works of its collection.
Guided tours are available before the museum opens to the public to explore the works of art of the permanent collection, the Hannelore B. and Rudolph B. Schulhof Collection, and the sculptures on view in the Nasher Sculpture Garden.
- Guided tours are available daily but Tuesday 9–10 a.m.
- Guided tours are for a maximum of 5 participants.
- Timed entrance will allow access to the museum in accordance with current Covid-19 regulations.
- Guided tours are available in various languages based on the availability of the educators.
COSTS AND RESERVATIONS:
- The cost of both admission and tour for a group of maximum five participants is €167. Payment is required upon confirmation of the visit and is restricted to bank transfers or credit cards.
- Guided tours must be booked at least 4 working days in advance by sending an email to email@example.com.
- One guided tour per group only.