Guided tours for students to visit Peggy Guggenheim's house and discover its history and the works of art in the collection.
On Saturdays and Sundays in September, and October, at 3 pm, a guided tour explores the works of art in the permanent collection.
10€ per person
Free for children under 6 years old
- The tour is in English and lasts 1 hour.
- Reservations can be made for up to 15 persons.
- Places are limited. Advance booking recommended.
- The cost of the tour does not include the entrance ticket to the museum.
- Headphones are included.
- Please show your reservation at the ticket office 15 minutes before the start time.
- Please ensure you arrive on time. Late arrivals may not be able to join the tour.