For school classes of all levels, reservation required.
The museum offers guided tours of the permanent collection, the Hannelore B. and Rudolph B. Schulhof Collection and the temporary exhibitions on view to classes of all school levels and university groups.
The guided tours aim to help students gain further knowledge about Peggy Guggenheim, her house-museum and her collection. Educators actively engage students in a fascinating tour that covers some of the great masterpieces of modern and contemporary art, adjusting their language to suit the different age groups.
School groups that include blind or visually impaired students can request a tactile visit, led by a guide who is specifically trained in museum accessibility.
- Guided tours are offered daily 9–10 am, except Tuesdays.
COSTs for guided tours:
95 € for a tour of the permanent collection that lasts one hour.
135 € for a tour of the permanent collection and the temporary exhibition on view that lasts two hours.
- The cost of the tour does not include the entrance ticket to the museum.
- Tours are for groups of maximum 20 persons.
- One chaperone each for every 15 persons enters for free.
advance booking for groups required.
Please be reminded of the following information before your group visit
- Large groups must be split into smaller groups of a maximum of 20 people per group. Each group must be accompanied by a teacher or representative for the duration of the visit.
- To protect the works from possible damage, cumbersome objects such as umbrellas, backpacks, and bags are not allowed inside the museum and must be deposited, free of charge, in the cloakroom by the ticket office.
- Due to the limited space inside the exhibition rooms we kindly ask that groups do not stop in the corridors so as not to inhibit freedom of movement for other visitors.
- The museum has a café but there are no facilities available for students to eat packed lunches. Bottled water is not allowed inside the museum.
- The use of cell phones is permitted inside the galleries as long as they are used with consideration for other visitors.