Gallery attendants are available to respond to any art related question visitors may have in an informal atmosphere.
The Peggy Guggenheim Collection offers visitors three free presentations daily: at 11:30am and 3:30pm on Peggy Guggenheim, her life and collection, and at 3 pm on the temporary exhibition.
- Presentations are held in the garden of the museum and last approximately 15 minutes.
- No booking required, free with purchase of the museum ticket.
- Presentations are in English and Italian.
- Maximum of 10 participants.
- One meter of social distancing and face masks are required.