From November 16–21, 2023, on the occasion of the celebrations of the Madonna della Salute, the museum grants free admission to Venetian citizens.
BOOKING REQUIRED, SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
Free admission to:
- The residents of the City of Venice and people born in Venice.
- Students at Venetian Universities (Accademia di Belle Arti, IUAV, Università Ca’ Foscari, Conservatorio Benedetto Marcello, Venice International University).
- The residents of the 44 municipalities that are part of the Metropolitan City of Venice.
The 44 municipalities that are part of the Metropolitan City of Venice:
Annone Veneto, Campagna Lupia, Campolongo Maggiore, Camponogara, Caorle, Cavallino-Treporti, Cavarzere, Ceggia, Chioggia, Cinto Caomaggiore, Cona, Concordia Sagittaria, Dolo, Eraclea, Fiesso d’Artico, Fossalta di Piave, Fossalta di Portogruaro, Fossò, Gruaro, Jesolo, Marcon, Martellago, Meolo, Mira, Mirano, Musile di Piave, Noale, Noventa di Piave, Pianiga, Portogruaro, Pramaggiore, Quarto d’Altino, Salzano, San Donà di Piave, San Michele al Tagliamento, San Stino di Livenza, Santa Maria di Sala, Scorzè, Spinea, Stra, Teglio Veneto, Torre di Mosto, Venezia, Vigonovo.
- To gain free admission you must provide a valid ID or student card.
- For security reasons, admission will be granted during different time slots.
- Please be on time for your chosen time slot.
- Limited availability.
FREE PRESENTATIONS FOR VISITORS
Each presentation lasts 15 minutes. Places are limited. No registration required.
|3:30 pm||Peggy Talk
A presentation on the life of Peggy Guggenheim and her relationship with the city of Venice.
|4 pm||Art Talk – Marcel Duchamp and the Lure of the Copy
A presentation on the temporary exhibition.
FREE WORKSHOP FOR CHILDREN
On Sunday, November 19, from 3 to 4:30 pm, children aged 4 to 10 can take part in a free creative workshop titled Peggy Guggenheim’s Venice. Booking required, available from November 13.