WORKSHOP open to all
Peggy Guggenheim and Modern Women
With Gražina Subelytė, Associate Curator, Peggy Guggenheim Collection
Gražina Subelytė, Associate Curator, Peggy Guggenheim Collection, will examine the support Peggy Guggenheim offered to women artists in her lifetime: photographer Berenice Abbott, writer Djuna Barnes, anarchist and feminist Emma Goldman, and other important artists such as Rita Kernn-Larsen, Irene Rice Pereira, Alice Rahon, and Sonja Sekula.
- This is an online lesson on the Zoom platform.
- The lesson is in Italian and lasts approx. 45 minutes. It is followed by a short question and answer session.
- Indicated time refers to CET (Central European Time).
- Teachers participating in the lesson can request a certificate of participation by writing to email@example.com
- For information: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Fill in the following form. You will receive a confirmation email and the link to join the event on Zoom platform.
Open to all