On Sundays at 3pm, free workshops for children between 4 and 10 years of age take place at the museum. Younger visitors are introduced to art in an accessible and engaging way, and are also given the opportunity to learn and explore various topics and experiment with different art techniques.
Have you ever seen a light-blue night sky? And stars shining during daytime? The Surrealist artist René Magritte imagined a world in which day and night coexist, like in a dream. After analyzing Magritte’s Empire of Light, the children create their own surrealist work of art, where everything is possible!
- Kids Days are free, but advanced online booking is required.
- A brief guided tour of the museum is followed by an art workshop.
- The workshop is in Italian. Interpreting into English or other languages can be arranged, based on the availability of the educators, by requesting it in the registration form
- Parents intending to visit the museum while their children participate in the workshop must purchase a ticket online or at the ticket office.
- Guggenheim Family Card holders can register by calling Monday-Friday +39 041 2405429.