Children aged 6 to 12 can participate in a special event, part of the Double Meaning inclusivity program for blind, visually impaired and sighted visitors.
Participants can experience a selection of works in the temporary exhibition through a tactile exploration of their reproductions in relief led by Valeria Bottalico. After the tour, a sculpture workshop led by blind artist Felice Tagliaferri will help participants reinforce a mental image of one of the works analyzed.
The works by Edmondo Bacci that will be explored are:
Untitled (ca. 1975), in paperboard, wood, tempera on panel, and Untitled (1978), in aluminum foil, wood, and tempera on panel
- Kids Days are free, but advanced online booking is required.
- A brief guided tour of the museum is followed by an art workshop.
- The workshop is in Italian. Interpreting into English or other languages can be arranged, based on the availability of the educators, by requesting it in the registration form.
- Parents intending to visit the museum while their children participate in the workshop must purchase a ticket online or at the ticket office.
- Guggenheim Family Card holders can register by calling Monday–Friday +39 041 2405429.