On Sundays at 3pm, free workshops for children between 4 and 10 years of age take place at the museum. Younger visitors are introduced to art in an accessible and engaging way, and given the opportunity to learn and experiment with artistic techniques and topics.
The activity begins with the exploration of one or more works in the permanent collection or the temporary exhibition and continues with the workshop that elaborates on the aesthetic stimuli and brings their manual and creative skills into play.
- Kids Days are free, but advanced online booking is required.
- Parents intending to visit the museum while children participate in the workshop must book an online ticket 24 hours beforehand. For logistic reasons, please purchase access for time slots between 2:40 and 3:20pm.
- In compliance with regulations for the containment of the COVID-19 pandemic, it will not be possible to visit the museum again once the workshop is over.
- Guggenheim Family Card holders can register by calling Monday-Friday +39 041 2405444.
- In June and July, Kids Days take place in the garden of the Peggy Guggenheim Collection for a maximum of 10 participants.
- Kids Days will be cancelled in case of bad weather.