On Sundays at 3 pm, free workshops for children aged 4 to 10 take place at the museum. Younger visitors are introduced to art in an accessible and engaging way, and are also given the opportunity to learn and explore various topics and experiment with different art techniques.
Can you find the poet in Picasso’s painting? The Cubists had a revolutionary approach to expressing the world around them, and this included people! Faces and bodies are broken up into squares, triangles, circles, and other geometric shapes. Let’s get inspired by The Poet (1911) and create our own Cubist portraits!
This workshop is organized in occasion of the National Day for Families at the Museum.
- Kids Days are free, but advanced online booking is required.
- A brief guided tour of the museum is followed by an art workshop.
- The workshop is in Italian. Interpreting into English or other languages can be arranged, based on the availability of the educators, by requesting it in the registration form.
- Parents intending to visit the museum while their children participate in the workshop must purchase a ticket online or at the ticket office.
- Guggenheim Family Card holders can register by calling Monday-Friday +39 041 2405429.