On Sundays at 3 pm, free workshops for children aged 4 to 10 take place at the museum. Younger visitors are introduced to art in an accessible and engaging way, and are also given the opportunity to learn and explore various topics and experiment with different art techniques.
In her autobiography, Peggy Guggenheim wrote of Edmondo Bacci’s painting that “they are children of today. They are dynamic. They are the atomic bomb on canvas. They burst with light energy and color.” Vivacity and energy will be the main themes of this explosive workshop in which children will discover Bacci’s vigorous and powerful paintings.
- Kids Days are free, but advanced online booking is required.
- A brief guided tour of the museum is followed by an art workshop.
- The workshop is in Italian. Interpreting into English or other languages can be arranged, based on the availability of the educators, by requesting it in the registration form.
- Parents intending to visit the museum while their children participate in the workshop must purchase a ticket online or at the ticket office.
- Guggenheim Family Card holders can register by calling Monday-Friday +39 041 2405429.