Istantanee impressioni dai Giardini Reali
Workshop in collaboration with the Venice Gardens Foundation
Following the reopening of the Royal Gardens, located near Piazza San Marco, both local citizens and tourists can once again enjoy this spectacular corner of beauty and peace!
A tour of the gardens, to discover the incredible variety of flowers and plants, will be followed by a workshop to give children the opportunity to create an impression on photosensitive paper of a fantastic plant based on found leaves, roots and branches.
- Participants must present an EU Covid Certificate (Green Pass) or equivalent certificate recognized by the Italian State to access the visit, with the exception of children under 12 years of age and visitors who are exempt from it.
- The workshop will be held in Italian.
- For Family Card members only.
- For children aged 6-10.
- Participation fee: 3 euro per child.
- Limited availability.
- Registration is required as of October 6.
Let’s Change the Future. Children of Today, Citizens of Tomorrow
Aimed at both children and their parents, the workshops will address the topic from a multidisciplinary point of view by introducing the approach to active citizenship, understood as the commitment and contribution of each individual in favor of the well-being of the community. Participants will follow an itinerary aimed at stimulating awareness of our daily life as part of a society to be built in an increasingly attentive, inclusive and peaceful way.
The workshops will address urgent and important issues for our citizens of tomorrow, such as the creation of shared urban spaces, environmental protection, and active participation in the community.
The workshops are reserved for Family Card members of the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, children between 6 and 10 years of age and their parents.