The museum opens specially for teachers to present its new educational resources for the 2023–24 school year.
On Tuesday, September 26, 2023, teachers will get a chance to take part in activities and workshops led by the museum’s educators. The event aims to foster conversations, exchanges, and updates, and features ateliers and guided tours.
The museum will presents its new multidisciplinary courses which are part of the A scuola di Guggenheim program and hand out free new materials and teaching resources.
Bookings open on Monday, September 4, at 8 am on this page.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Participation is free, but places are limited. Registration required.
- Entrance follows time slots, every hour between 10 am and 6 pm.
- When registering, you must specify your time of arrival.
- Time in the museum is limited to two hours.
- A participation certificate will be issued.