The museum opens specially for teachers to present its new educational proposals for the 2022-23 school year.
Teachers get a chance to take part in activities and workshops led by the museum’s educators. The event aims to foster conversations, exchanges and updates, and features ateliers and guided tours. The EDU Open Day is an invitation to return to and meet at the museum and admire the masterpieces in the collection up close.
On this occasion, the museum presents new multidisciplinary courses which are part of the A scuola di Guggenheim program and distributes new materials and teaching resources to teachers for free.
We look forward to seeing many of you soon!
- Participation to the EDU Open Day is free, but places are limited. Registration is therefore required.
- Entrance follows time slots, every hour between 10 am and 6 pm
- When registering, you must specify your time of arrival
- Time in the museum is limited to two hours
- A participation certificate will be issued