Learn more about the exhibition.
Visitors are invited to discover the exhibition Surrealism and Magic: Enchanted Modernity. The introduction will illustrate the role played by magic and occultism in the Surrealist avant-garde.
• It is held in the garden of the museum.
• It lasts approximately 15 minutes.
• No booking required, free with purchase of the museum ticket.
• It is given in either English or Italian.
• Maximum of 10 participants.
• One meter of social distancing and face masks are required.