Are you an employee of a corporate member of the Peggy Guggenheim Collection?
Treat yourself to an art-filled Sunday and enjoy a free guided tour of the permanent collection and the Edmondo Bacci: Energy and Light exhibition. Follow our guides and discover the masterpieces on view in the collection, as well as the exhibition dedicated to Edmondo Bacci, the Venetian artist of whom Peggy Guggenheim wrote: “For him color is a conflict of power and his material lives by his tension, it is sensitive and luminous.”
If the weather allows, the tour will start in style on the museum's panoramic roof terrace, which is normally closed to visitors.
A special gift for the employees of the companies that have chosen to support the museum mission to spend a pleasant morning or afternoon surrounded by beauty and culture.
- The tour is reserved for the employees of corporate members. Check which companies are corporate members.
- Two slots: 11:00 am–1 pm / 2:30 pm–4:30 pm
- Limited places. Online booking required.
- Visitors will be asked to provide a business email, or a photograph of a badge or business card, as proof of employment with a corporate member company when booking.
- Each employee can be accompanied up to two (adults) guests plus any children.
- During the morning slot (11 am–1 pm) children can join a workshop where they can engage in an in-depth analysis of some of the works on view, learn new topics, and experiment with art techniques. Young visitors will therefore be able to practice their creative and manual skills while their parents enjoy the guided tour.
For more information:
+39 041 2405437
Booking available from April 1