Join and support the museum, its exhibition program and educational activities.
On the occasion of the Marcel Duchamp and the Lure of the Copy exhibition, the Peggy Guggenheim Collection offers a 20% discount on first subscriptions to all levels of membership valid for 12 months.
The offer is valid from September 13 to October 13, 2023 and only on first subscriptions
Member benefits include:
- Free admission to the exhibition and the permanent collection
- Invitation to the members-only opening of the exhibition on October 12*
- Guided after-hours tours of the temporary exhibition
- A rich annual calendar of members-only events and activities
- 5% discount on the purchase of the exhibition catalogue
- Coupon for a 20% discount on a purchase at the museum shop
- 1 free audio guide for the permanent collection
- Collaborations, affiliations, and concessions with museums, theaters, and cultural institutions across Italy
*except Young Pass and Open Pass members.
Membership levels -20%
(under 26 years of age)
For those aged under 26. Discover the museum as a place for dialogue and exchange. Be inspired by Peggy Guggenheim and her collection of modern and contemporary art.
|Young Pass + friend
(under 26 years of age )
For those aged under 26. Discover the museum and share your passion for art with a friend.
To participate in the life of the museum and take advantage of the rich calendar of activities created with our members in mind.
Enjoy all of the benefits of being a member of the Peggy Guggenheim Collection and join the wider Guggenheim family. Receive invitations to exclusive after-hours exhibition previews and have the quarterly news sent to your door.
(Families with children aged under 18)
For families with children aged under 18. Take part in visits and creative workshops, enriching experiences for every member of the family. Discover the wonder of art together.
Take part in all of the exciting programs and activities we offer our members, in company. Share your passion for art.