International Patrons 2000 €*
The International Patrons enjoy an exclusive relationship with the Peggy Guggenheim Collection.
This valued group of international art collectors, benefactors and connoisseurs, benefits from a carefully tailored calendar of curator-led exhibition tours, visits to private collections and artists’ studios. International trips are purposely organized to coincide with the openings of major art fairs and biennales. On these occasions, the extensive Guggenheim network offers members the opportunity to connect with leading figures from the contemporary art scene.
The International Patrons make up a unique and inspiring network of individuals, and the Peggy Guggenheim Collection cultivates a unique and personal relationship with each member. The museum is grateful for their continued generosity and commitment: a vital support which enables the museum to further its mission to collect, to preserve and to interpret modern and contemporary art through dynamic curatorial and educational initiatives.
* Admittance to the International Patrons is upon invitation by the museum. An entry fee is required.
Please note that restrictions may apply to art professionals.
- Personalized Membership Card, plus additional membership card for a guest
- Free admission to the Peggy Guggenheim Collection and to the Guggenheim museums in New York and Bilbao
- Reduced admission for guests accompanying a member
- Art Pass to major international museums
- Exclusive events specifically designed for the International Patrons
- Complimentary catalog of the permanent collection at the time of joining
- Invitations to exhibition openings at the Peggy Guggenheim Collection
- Free admission to Italian modern and contemporary art museums affiliations
- Members events and activities
- Monthly newsletter sent by e-mail and four-monthly magazine sent to your home address
- Discounts at Guggenheim stores and cafés
- Discounted rental of the audio guide for the permanent collection
- Coupon for a free audio guide and a 20% discount on a purchase at the Museum Shops (excepting books)