Guggenheim Circle 600 €*
*300 € for those under 40
Il The Guggenheim Circle connects art enthusiasts from all over Italy: a group characterized by a shared passion and desire to explore contemporary artistic trends. Members participate in a rich program of meetings, trips and conferences, and each June gather for a special evening dinner on the roof terrace of the museum.
The Circle has played a significant role in the acquisition of new works that have enriched the collections of the Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation. Since 2006, these include a watercolor by Lucio Fontana, an ink on paper by David Smith, a pen drawing on paper by Dadamaino, a ‘frottage’ by Roland Penrose, a watercolor by Rita Kernn-Larsen, as well as photographs by Berenice Abbott. In 2010, the Circle was involved in the important campaign for the acquisition of a pair of earrings by Yves Tanguy, belonging to Peggy Guggenheim.
Admittance to the Guggenheim Circle is upon personal invitation by an existing member or by the museum itself.
- Personalized Membership Card, plus additional membership card for a guest
- Free admission to the Peggy Guggenheim Collection and to the Guggenheim museums in New York and Bilbao
- Reduced admission for guests accompanying a member
- Circle members travel programs
- Complimentary catalog of the permanent collection at the time of joining
- Invitations to exhibition openings at the Peggy Guggenheim Collection
- Free admission to Italian modern and contemporary art museums affiliations
- Members events and activities
- Monthly newsletter sent by e-mail and four-monthly magazine sent to your home address
- Discounts at Guggenheim stores and cafés
- Discounted rental of the audio guide for the permanent collection
- Coupon for a free audio guide and a 20% discount on a purchase at the Museum Shops (excepting books)