Guggenheim Circle 600 €*
*300 € for those under 40
The Guggenheim Circle connects art enthusiasts from all over Italy: a group characterized by a shared passion and a desire to explore contemporary artistic trends. Members participate in a rich program of meetings, trips and conferences, and gather every year in June at a special evening dinner on the roof terrace of the museum.
The Circle has played a significant role in the acquisition of new works that have enriched the collections of the Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation. Since 2006, these include a watercolor painting by Lucio Fontana, an ink on paper work by David Smith, a pen drawing on paper by Dadamaino, a ‘frottage’ by Roland Penrose, a watercolor painting by Rita Kernn-Larsen, and photographs by Berenice Abbott. In 2010, the Circle was involved in the important campaign for the acquisition of a pair of earrings by Yves Tanguy, belonging to Peggy Guggenheim.
Admittance to the Guggenheim Circle is upon personal invitation by an existing member or by the museum itself.
- Personalized Membership Card, plus an additional membership card for a guest
- Free admission to the Peggy Guggenheim Collection and to the Guggenheim museums in New York and Bilbao
- Reduced admission for guests accompanying a member
- Circle Members travel programs
- Complimentary catalog of the permanent collection when you join
- Invitations to exhibition openings at the Peggy Guggenheim Collection
- Free admission to some of the most imporant Italian modern and contemporary art museums affiliations
- Invitation to members-only events and activities
- Monthly newsletter sent via e-mail
- Discounts at the Museum Shop and Museum Café
- Discounted rental of the audio guide for the permanent collection
- Coupon for a free audio guide and a 20% discount on a purchase at the Museum Shops (except for books)