Six meetings for children and parents, discovering Venetian craftsmanship and stimulating creativity, manual dexterity, and the imagination.
Discover our Family Card and enjoy art as a family 365 days a year!
On the occasion of the National Day for Families at the Museum, from October 1–9 the museum offers a 20% discount on first subscriptions to the Guggenheim Family Card.
The Family Card is designed for families who want to be in touch to the Guggenheim world and participate in a rich calendar of activities organized specifically for them. It offers the chance to spend quality time appreciating art and beauty, and to learn and grow together as a family.
Family Card* 80€
*Families with children under 18
- Personalized Membership Card, plus an additional membership card for a guest, and personalized membership cards for children under 18, valid 12 months
- Free admission to the Peggy Guggenheim Collection and to the Guggenheim museums in New York and Bilbao
- Calendar of activities reserved for Family Card members
- Free backpack for each child when you join
- Reduced admission of 9€ for a maximum of four guests accompanying a member
- Preferential booking for Kids Days
- Complimentary catalog of the permanent collection when you join
- Invitations to exhibition openings at the Peggy Guggenheim Collection
- Free admission to some of Italy’s most important modern and contemporary art museums
- Invitations to Members events and activities
- Monthly newsletter sent via e-mail
- Discounts at the Museum Shop and Museum Café
- Discounted rental of the audio guide for the permanent collection
- Access by appointment to the Peggy Guggenheim Collection library