The museum's corporate membership program turns 30.
Sharing a passion. Shaping the future
Guggenheim Intrapresæ offers access to a unique and close group of companies united by a passion for art and promoting culture as an innovative form of corporate communication.
The Peggy Guggenheim Collection was the first museum in Italy to organize a corporate membership program in 1992, the former Intrapresæ Collezione Guggenheim group, today Guggenheim Intrapresæ.
Through participation in Guggenheim Intrapresæ, companies have the opportunity to enrich and enhance their social and cultural commitment alongside one of the most important Italian museums.
Becoming a corporate member of the Guggenheim Intrapresæ guarantees access, admission and multiple benefits for your company:
Becoming a corporate member of the Guggenheim Intrapresæ offers unique benefits and opportunities to develop a communication strategy and social responsibility through art, to support educational projects that express cultural and social values, and to help the museum to safeguard its heritage for future generations.
Corporate Social Responsibility
By supporting the museum, your company contributes to:
- Educational projects focused on culture, social responsibility and accessibility
- Conservation of cultural heritage for future generations
By supporting the museum, your employees receive:
- Free admission to the museum
- Free admission to special programs organized for them
- Free admission to the museum for all employees
- Opportunity for free admission on specific days reserved for sponsor employees, private tours and special educational workshops for children
Visibility and Communication
- Recognition of the company as a Guggenheim Intrapresæ member on all communication platforms and institutional materials of the museum
- Acknowledgment on the website dedicated to the Intrapresæ program: guggenheim-intrapresae.it
- Acknowledgment at museum events
- Market exclusivity of the company’s sector for the duration of the contract
- Pre-emption right as sponsor in museum projects that relate to the company’s mission
- Opportunity to create targeted communication campaigns in consultation with the museum to generate visibility in connection with sponsorship
- Participation in annual meetings between corporate members and the Director of the Peggy Guggenheim Collection
- Access to a calendar of activities and cultural programs reserved for company members
- Participation in institutional events and programs with other corporate members
- Networking opportunities among sponsors
Exclusive benefits for CEOs, Clients and Guests
- Invitation to previews, press conferences and inaugurations of temporary exhibitions, special events, galas and institutional dinners
- Private after-hours tours
- Private tours during museum opening hours
- Free use of the the Peggy Guggenheim Collection's spaces for private corporate events
- Concessions on the use of spaces at the Guggenheim museums of New York or Bilbao for corporate events
- Complimentary tickets for the Guggenheim museums in Venice, New York, and Bilbao
- Guggenheim Art Pass which guaranteeing priority admission to modern and contemporary art museums across the world
- Personalized Corporate Cards which guarantee priority admission at all Guggenheim locations
- Complimentary exhibition catalogues
- Discounts at the Museum Shop and the Museum Café
- Mailing of the “Peggy Guggenheim Collection News” magazine
Intrapresæ is a dynamic and animated community, founded on exchange and stimulating dialogue which inspires new projects.
Carlo Giordanetti, Swatch Management and CEO, The Swatch Art Peace Hotel
We reinforce the strong bond between our brand and art history. Therefore we transform a social moment into an opportunity to move closer to art.
Paolo Cavallo, Director, Galleria Campari, Gruppo Campari
A wonderful experience from both a personal and corporate point of view. And above all, a meeting place for friends.
Igor Zanti, Global Head of Arts & Restoration Department, IED
A dynamic example of commitment that makes one feel part of a family.
Cav. Marilisa Allegrini, President, Allegrini
We aim to contribute in a tangible way to the development of culture and the common good.
Claudio Feltrin, President, Arper