The Peggy Guggenheim Collection takes classes of all levels on one-hour virtual tours of the permanent collection.
Museum educators will provide an overview of the life and achievements of Peggy Guggenheim and the history of Palazzo Venier dei Leoni. They will also explore several masterpieces in the permanent collection and introduce students to twentieth-century artists and the various avant-garde movements.
These online tours are designed to foster active learning and discussion among educators, school teachers, and students.
Live virtual tours are available through Zoom or the media platform of choice of the school.
- Virtual tours are available daily, 9 am–10 am but for Tuesdays.
- Virtual tours of the temporary exhibition are also available.
- Please inquire on the availability of tours in the desired foreign language.
- Please reserve at least 7 working days before the tour.
- A test to check the select platform is recommended prior to the tour.
- The tour costs 95€.