The Peggy Guggenheim Collection invites universities or institutions to offer, as an integrated part of their courses, positions in our Internship Program.
The university can thus reward one or more candidates with an internship at the Peggy Guggenheim Collection and include this collaboration in its own curriculum. The museum benefits from excellent candidates selected directly by their universities. Current collaborations are listed on the museum’s website. The sum of €1,250 a month for each candidate covers the intern’s stipend as well as program costs and overheads.
The Peggy Guggenheim Collection is open to collaborations with universities, local institutions and charitable organizations.
The following organizations currently support the internship program:
- Alserkal Avenue
- Christie’s Education, London
- Christie’s Education, New York
- Duke University
- Guggenheim UK Charitable Trust
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Manhattan College
- Sotheby’s Institute of Art, London
- Sotheby's Institute of Art, New York
- The University of Auckland
- The University of Melbourne
- University of Manchester
- Universität für angewandte Kunst Wien
- Venice International University
- Wellesley College
- Yale-NUS College