The Peggy Guggenheim Collection, with its celebrated collection of modern art, is an ideal venue for events. Located on the Grand Canal, in the heart of Venice, the museum offers you and your guests the opportunity to enjoy the works of art in a striking setting.
Evening events can take place any day, except Tuesdays, as an exclusive occasion from 6:30 p.m. onwards for private view, for gala and buffet dinners, cocktail receptions, corporate events.
During the course of the evening we can provide:
- Entry to the temporary exhibition and the permanent collection
- Visits with trained guides
- Exclusive use of the sculpture garden, the museum café or the roof terrace for the organization of private receptions
- Opportunity to donate the exhibition catalogue or other gifts to your guests
- Security and cloakroom staff
- Museum shop open after hours
During the day
During museum opening hours (10 a.m. 6 p.m.) we offer the opportunity to host a special event on the Roof Terrace. Above the roofs of Venice with the stunning panorama on the Grand Canal and the Nasher Sculpture Garden your guests can enjoy breakfast, luncheon or drinks.
We offer the opportunity to visit the collection in peace and privacy, before the museum opens at 10 a.m. or after it closes to the public, from 6:30 p.m. Guests may be accompamied by trained guide, to enjoy the masterworks of the collection in an exclusive atmosphere.