With painting and sculpture by some of the most important avant-garde artists of the 20th century, the Peggy Guggenheim Collection is the leading museum of modern art in Italy with 400,000 annual visitors.
It is a part of the international network of Guggenheim museums (Venice, New York, Bilbao, and from 2017, Abu Dhabi) and uniquely combines a spectacular location on the Grand Canal of Venice, the 18th-century Palazzo Venier dei Leoni, indoor galleries and outdoor sculpture gardens, educational activities, a world-class permanent collection and a full exhibition program.
Thanks to the support of
of its celebrated
to an ever
Discover how to participate in Guggenheim programs specially designed for companies.
Art inspires Business. Business supports Art
Intrapresæ Collezione Guggenheim is the first and most widely-known project of corporate membership in an Italian museum: a group of businesses who passionately supports the museum, sharing a commitment to creativity and innovation.
A significant opportunity to advance your own cultural agenda and promote your company alongside a project of international stature.
Join Intrapresæ to:
- Associate your identity with Peggy’s Collection and the Guggenheim brand.
- Be present in all communications relating to the activities of the Peggy Guggenheim Collection.
- Organize exclusive events for clients and prospects on the museum premises.
- Benefit from privileged access to several modern and contemporary art museums, including all Guggenheim Museums, and to exclusive events and previews.
- Participate in Peggy Guggenheim Collection programs.
- Benefit from networking opportunities amongst partners.
- Share the experience and the competences that the Peggy Guggenheim Collection offers to philanthropic entrepreneurs.
Acqua di Parma>>
Corriere della Sera >>
Distilleria Nardini >>
Gruppo Campari >>
Hangar Design Group >>
Istituto Europeo di Design >>
MST-Gruppo Maccaferri >>
Reggiani Illuminazione >>
René Caovilla >>
Safilo Group >>
- Visibility. Full acknowledgement of the sponsor (name and logo) on all communications related to the sponsored project. Public recognition at opening events and press conferences.
- Corporate hospitality. Use of the spaces of the celebrated home of Peggy Guggenheim. The Sculpture Gardens and the roof terrace overlooking the Grand Canal offer magnificent settings for your public relations (company events, galas, presentations and meetings).
- Networking. Opportunity to access the international audience of the Collection and its contacts in the art, institutional and business sectors.
- Social responsibility. Opportunity to align your company’s values with the mission of a museum that strives to promote understanding and interest in the modern and contemporary visual arts.
The Peggy Guggenheim Collection greatly acknowledges the following companies and institutions for their support over the course of the years:
Aermec, Alitalia, Aperol, Apice, Apple Italia, Arclinea, Ares 2002, Arnoldo Mondadori Editore, Art Against AIDS Venezia, Art Forum Würth Capena, Assicurazioni Generali, Assitalia, Automotive Products Italia, AxA Art, Azienda Autonoma di Soggiorno e Turismo di Venezia, Banca Antoniana Popolare Veneta, Banca Antonveneta, Banca del Gottardo, Barbero1891, Bisazza, Booz Allen&Hamilton Italia, Cartiere Miliani Fabriano, Corriere della Sera, Clear Channel, Damiani, Delta Airlines, de Majo Illuminazione, Deutsche Bank, Distilleria Nardini, DLW AG, Electrolux, Enel, Ferruzzi, Fitt, Fondazione 3M, Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Modena, Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Verona, Fondazione Svizzera per la Cultura Pro Helvetia-Zurigo, Fratelli Saclà, Grande Arredo, Gretag, Gruppo 3M Italia, Gruppo Imation Italia, Gruppo Pirelli, Gruppo La-Vis, Gruppo Teseco, Hangar Design Group, Hausbrandt, Hugo Boss, iGuzzini Illuminazione, Imaging Group, Impresa Gadola, Istituto Europeo di Design, Istituto Poligrafico e Zecca dello Stato, Italtel, Knoll Italia, Lancia, Lehman Brothers, Leo Burnett, Listone Giordano, L'Oréal, Lubiam 1911, Luciano Marcato, Lufthansa, Mapei, Merill Lynch, Montedison, MST – Gruppo Maccaferri, Nicoletti, Oracle, Palladio Finanziaria, Permasteelisa, Pitti Immagine, Pomellato, Prada, Publitalia 80, Radio Italia, RAS, Reggiani Illuminazione, Rex Built-in, RIGroup, Rubelli, Safilo Group, S.Pellegrino, Salvatore Ferragamo, Seguso, Sipleda, Starwood Hotels, Swatch, Tempini, Terra Foundation for American Art, The Murray and Isabella Rayburn Foundation, Trend, Unipol Assicurazioni, Venice Channel, Vodafone, Wella, Wurth Italia, Zucchi-Bassetti Group.
Hangar Design Group, photo: Andrea Sarti/CAST1466